The term ‘Delightfully Tacky’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, photos, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.They do not signify that we endorse the website(s).
We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Unites States.
This is a for profit blog. While I appreciate all inquiries, I choose to only work with businesses that reflect my brand and interests. I am part of various affiliate programs, including Modcloth, Ruche, Free People, and Lulu's. Items that have been sent free-of-charge are marked as "courtesy of" in the outfit details section. Ads on Delightfully Tacky have been placed in exchange for either monetary exchange or as a trade for ad space. Every item I receive and style or review is consistent with my own personal style, regardless of whether I have been sent the product courtesy of a company or if it is my own personal purchase. Features, not including giveaways, are not compensated unless stated within the post.